1. Don’t specialize
2. Keep your desk neat, clean, and empty. This means you are staying on top of everything.
3. Treat employees and clients the way you would like to be treated by them
4. Return every e-mail, phone call, and fax the same day it arrives regardless of where you are in the world
5. Before giving birth to anything physical, ask yourself if you have created an original idea, an original concept, or if there is any real value in what you disseminate
6. Know everything about the history of your profession and then forget it all when you design something new
7. Never say ‘I could have done that’ because you didn’t.
8. To be is to build
9. Unveil an actuality – create a surprise, a phenomenological event
10. Good Karma
11. Observe everything, everyone, AND EVERY MOMENT
12. Work is fun, beautiful and rewarding
13. Don’t work with someone if you sense different views, or because you believe there is potential because there probably isn’t
14. There is not potential in everything or every project
15. Don’t work on your weaknesses, work on your strengths
16. If you do not like your job, quit!
17. Laziness is the anti-Christ
18. If you are not talented, do something else
19. Reduce the carbs – take the fillers out of your life
20. Carry one credit card and no coins
21. Own 30 pairs of same color socks and 30 pairs of the same colored underwear so that socks always match, and do your laundry every month